Beginning at 9.30 am, Kings Bromley Show offers a great value day out for all the family. See Admission Prices
A Full Day at the Show includes professional large and small ring entertainers, horse events, family dog show, amusements, trade and non-commercial stands, Craft Fair, Food & Drink Fair and competitive classes.
There is always a good range of refreshments available including a licensed bar so come and join us for breakfast, lunch or a special treat. Please click here for the latest Entertainment News
Main Ring Entertainment is a large part of the afternoon, and over the years Kings Bromley has maintained a high standard of professional entertainers. Main ring events usually begin around noon. Children’s Races and the Parade of Treasured Vehicles also take place in the main ring.
Side Ring Entertainment goes on all around the Showground in the small ring with professional entertainers as well as the horse and family dog show rings.
Competitive Classes are a major part of the Kings Bromley Show. It’s great fun to take part, so why not enter some of the classes – there’s something for everyone. Click here for a full schedule of all the competitive classes.
- Competitive Marquee houses displays of Art, Cookery, Crafts, Floral Art, Flowers, Fruit, Photography, Vegetables, Woodworking and Young Crafts. The marquee is closed for judging from 10.00 until 1.00pm, when it opens for viewing all afternoon. Prizes and awards are presented at 5 pm.
- Horse Ring activity begins at 9.30 am, and provides non-stop entertainment into the afternoon, depending on the number of competitors.
- Companion Dog Show is a firm favourite. Some of the classes are serious but mostly for fun. Rookery Lodge Boarding Kennels run this very enjoyable show, and further details can be obtained from Anne or Tony McDermott on 01543 472666. Entries can be made from 10:30 and judging begins at 12 noon.
- Treasured Vehicles is another popular section and brings in many and varied vehicles for visitors to browse around and chat to the owners for most of the day.
Stands. From 10 am there is always a good variety of stands to choose from and we try not to have too many of one kind. For information on booking a stand please click here.
- Amusements and Children’s Rides keep the youngsters happy and quite a lot of the adults too, with old fashioned fairground rides and stalls as well as the more modern ideas.
- Craft Fair displaying many skills are a well-loved feature of the Show. In the Craft Marquee all craftsmen demonstrate their crafts as well as selling their products.
- Food & Beverage Stands. There is always a good variety of high quality food and drink available including a licensed bar.
- Food & Drink Fair was new in 2014 and proved very popular with visitors providing lots of interesting and tasty treats and other food-related items.
- Non-commercial Stands offer a chance to see the work of various organisations, which can be fun and very informative.
- Trade Stands add variety to the Show and give a browsing as well as a buying opportunity.