Sponsored by Lichfield Cathedral School
Classes 01 – 07: 1st – £5.00, 2nd – £3.00, 3rd – £1.00
Classes 08 – 09: 1st – £3.00, 2nd – £2.00, 3rd – £1.00
Class 01 Animals in/near the Water Margins – salt water
Class 02 Animals in/near the Water Margins – fresh water
Class 03 Bugs and other insects
Class 04 Arachnophobia!
Class 05 Birds of a feather
Class 06 Working animals
Class 07 Native wildlife
Under 18s only
Class 08 My best friend (pets)
Class 09 Animal farm
Additional Rules and Guidance Notes
- Exhibits must not have been entered in this Show previously
- Art work can be produced in the following media; pencil, charcoal, pen, mixed media, pastels, paint of any sort, collage or computer generated graphics
- All work must be presented professionally in a two dimensional form. This can be on canvas or in a frame with or without an internal mount. Unframed work MUST be mounted. Due to limited space, the work must not exceed 60 cm x 42 cm framed or mounted. All framed work must have a picture hook attached to enable hanging.
- All exhibits must be clearly marked on the back showing the name of exhibitor and the class for which they have entered.
- In addition there will be 1 trophy awarded. See Awards page.
- Exhibits to be delivered to the section organiser prior to Show Day, otherwise on Show Day before 9.00 am in the Horticultural tent
- Exhibits to be collected between 5.00 and 5.30 pm on Show Day. Any remaining will be kept by the organiser for 1 week
- If the exhibit is to be sold, please clearly mark ‘For Sale’.
Lynne & Dennis O’Dea, 21 Manor Road, Kings Bromley, DE13 7HZ
Tel: 01543 473161 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judge: Christine Taylor, Member of the Lichfield Society of Artists
Entry Fees: £0.50 per entry (under 18s free)