FUN CLASSES Sponsored by Pool House Equine Clinic
Classes 121 – 130 Trophies, Shields & Rosettes
Classes 131 – 133 1st – £5.00, 2nd – £3.00, 3rd – £1.00
JUNIOR & SENIOR CLASSES
Class 121 Junior Best Turned Out Lead Rein Pony
Class 122 Junior Best Turned Out Horse/Pony & Rider
Class 123 Senior Best Turned Out Horse/Pony & Rider
Class 124 Junior Best Ridden Horse – Pony
Class 125 Senior Best Ridden Horse – Pony
Class 126 Best Coloured Horse/Pony
Class 127 Best Young Handler – handler under 14 years of age
Class 128 Obstacle Course Under 14HH – with straw bales & poles
Class 129 Obstacle Course Over 14HH – with straw bales & poles
Class 130 Veteran Horse or Pony – 15 years old & over
(Entries to be led Not Ridden. Ring careers of Veterans to be
written on cards & handed in when entries are made.
The information may be used on the PA system for spectators’ interest only)
Class 131 Horse/Pony – the Judge would most like to take home
Class 132 Best Plaited Mane & Tail
Class 133 Fancy Dress – Rider only in Fancy Dress. Theme: All Creatures Great & Small
Mr. Philip Lowe, 41 Alrewas Road, Kings Bromley, DE13 7HW
Tel: 01543 472572 Email: email@example.com
Entry Fees: £4.00 (Classes 121-130); Free Entry (Classes 131-133
Additional Rules & Guidance Notes
- The Kings Bromley Show Society will accept no liability for loss, damage or accident that may occur at the Show other than by their own negligence; and will entertain no claims for anything that may happen to competitors, their servants, property or horses in connection with or arising from the Show.
- Safety: The Organisers reserve the right to refuse any entrant whom they consider may be a danger to themselves or others.
- All riders shall be responsible for the safety of themselves, horses and the general public on the Show Field.
- It shall be a condition of entry that each entrant shall indemnify the Kings Bromley Show Society against any legal action arising therefrom.
- Hard hats must be worn at all times.
- Entries are accepted on the day of the Show.
- All entrants must present a current and valid Horse Passport for inspection before entries can be accepted.
- All entrants must complete conditions of entry form and hand it in to the Horse Section Steward on the day of the Show
- The following age limits shall apply: Junior: up to but excluding those competitors who are 16 years of age on the day of the Show. Senior: 16 years or over on the day of the Show.
- Judging: The Judge’s decision is final.
- Competitor numbers must be worn when competing.
- Objections: Any objections to any competitor or entry must be made to the Horse Section Organiser or Stewards by 2.00pm, and a sum of £5 shall be deposited and forfeited if the objection proves to be frivolous, this being decided by 2 members of the Horse Section and the Judge.
One rider and one helper or driver per competing horse will be given free admission to the Show Field. All others must pay the full Show admission charge.
Enter on the day
Show Field Admission from 8.00am
First class commences promptly at 9.30am