Sponsored by Speedwellstar.co.uk
Classes 11 – 17: 1st – £5.00, 2nd – £3.00, 3rd – £1.00
Classes 18 & 19: 1st – £3.00, 2nd – £2.00, 3rd – £1.00
Class 11 Animals in/near the Water Margins – salt water
Class 12 Animals in/near the Water Margins – fresh water
Class 13 Bugs and other insects
Class 14 Arachnophobia!
Class 15 Birds of a feather
Class 16 Working animals
Class 17 Native wildlife
Under 18s Only
Class 18 My best friend (pets)
Class 19 Animal farm
Additional Rules & Guidance Notes
- Exhibits must not have been entered in this Show previously.
- A maximum of 2 photographs may be entered in each section.
- Mount must be 10”x8” (25cm x 20cm) with the photograph being any size within that limit, allowing any shape images to be submitted. The class number ONLY to be written on the front.
- All exhibits must be clearly marked on the back with the exhibitor’s name and the class number for which they are entered.
- In addition to class prizes one trophy will be awarded. See Awards page.
- A special prize will be awarded by the Judge for class no. 13. He is particularly interested in macro photography and has recently been awarded a Highly Commended in the British Wildlife Photographic Awards.
- All Exhibits to be delivered to the Section Organiser prior to Show Day.
- Exhibits to be collected between 5.00-5.30pm on Show Day. Any remaining will be kept by the organiser for one week only.
Lynne & Dennis O’Dea, 21 Manor Road, Kings Bromley, DE13 7HZ
Tel: 01543 473161 Email: email@example.com
Judge: Paddy Ruske, Photographic Alliance of Great Britain
Entry Fees: 0.50p per entry (under 18’s Free)