Sponsored by Lichfield Cathedral School
Classes 231 – 239: 1st – £3.00, 2nd – £2.00, 3rd – £1.00
Please note: School Years are at the end of the Summer Term 2017
Class 231 Painting of a Jungle Animal – A4 size
Class 232 Junk model sculpture of a pet
School Year 1
Class 233 2D Animal collage – A4 size
Class 234 3D Snake
School Year 2
Class 235 Collaged Butterfly 2D/3D
School Year 3
Class 236 Picture of a Woodland Animal – made from natural resources
School Year 4
Class 237 Sculpture of an Insect
School Year 5
Class 238 Drawing/Painting of an Animal Skin – A4 size
School Year 6
Class 239 Study of a Bird – any media
Additional Rules & Guidance Notes
- Exhibits must only be the work of the exhibitor.
- Exhibits may be judged on effort & enthusiasm, as well as artistic skill.
- The year’s Show has a theme of All Creatures Great & Small but entries do not have to follow the theme.
- An exhibit does not have to be specially made for the Show. Please enter school work as well as items made at home.
- All work must be labelled on the reverse side with the exhibitor’s name, age, and school year.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an exhibitor can make in any class but only one prize can be awarded in any one class.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to collect exhibits by 5.00pm on the day of the Show. Uncollected items will not be stored unless by arrangement.
- Exhibits must not have been exhibited at this Show before.
Kirsten Harber, 2 Bromley Court, Kings Bromley DE13 7HE
Tel: 01543 472120 Email: email@example.com
Entry Fees: Free