Sponsored by Speedwellstar.co.uk
Class 11 Working Staffordshire
Class 12 Staffordshire village festivals/events
Class 13 Historic buildings of Staffordshire
Class 14 Staffordshire landscapes
Class 15 Recreational Staffordshire
Class 16 Staffordshire industrial heritage
Class 17 Market day in Staffordshire
Class 18 Aerial/drone photography covering categories 11 – 17
Under 18s Only
Class 19 Staffordshire waterways
Class 20 Adventure playgrounds in Staffordshire
Additional Rules & Guidance Notes
- Exhibits must not have been entered in this Show previously.
- A maximum of 2 photographs may be entered in each section.
- Mount must be 10”x8” (25cm x 20cm) with the photograph being any size within that limit, allowing any shape images to be submitted. The class number ONLY to be written on the front.
- All exhibits must be clearly marked on the back with the exhibitor’s name and the class number for which they are entered.
- There will be 1 trophy awarded for best photograph overall. See Awards page.
- All Exhibits to be delivered to the Section Organiser prior to Show Day.
- Exhibits to be collected between 4.30-5.30pm on Show Day. Any remaining will be kept by the organiser for one week only.
Lynne & Dennis O’Dea, 21 Manor Road, Kings Bromley, DE13 7HZ
Tel: 01543 473161 Email: email@example.com
Judge: Paddy Ruske, Photographic Alliance of Great Britain
Entry Fees: 0.50p per entry (under 18’s Free)