Sponsored by Lichfield Cathedral School
Prize Money All Classes: 1st – £5.00, 2nd – £3.00, 3rd – £1.00
Please note: School Years are at the end of the Summer Term 2018
Class 231 A Collage inspired by Cannock Chase – A4 size
Class 232 A Junk Model Tractor
School Year 1
Class 233 Painting of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier – A4 size
Class 234 A Collage of the Staffordshire Countryside
School Year 2
Class 235 A Decorated Clay Pot
School Year 3
Class 236 Design a Wedgwood Inspired Plate
School Year 4
Class 237 Portrait of a Deer from Cannock Chase – any media
School Year 5
Class 238 A Model of a Tudor High House – any media
School Year 6
Class 239 A sketch of a famous Staffordshire Landmark (e.g. Lichfield Cathedral) – Pencil
Additional Rules & Guidance Notes
- Exhibits must only be the work of the exhibitor.
- Exhibits may be judged on effort & enthusiasm, as well as artistic skill.
- The year’s Show has a theme of Celebrating Staffordshire but entries do not have to follow the theme.
- An exhibit does not have to be specially made for the Show. Please enter school work as well as items made at home.
- All work must be labelled on the reverse side with the exhibitor’s name, age, and school year.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an exhibitor can make in any class but only one prize can be awarded in any one class.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to collect exhibits by 5.00pm on the day of the Show. Uncollected items will not be stored unless by arrangement.
- Exhibits must not have been exhibited at this Show before.
Kirsten Harber, 2 Bromley Court, Kings Bromley DE13 7HE
Tel: 01543 472120 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judges: Mrs S Hannam
Entry Fees: Free