Sponsored by Lichfield Cathedral School
Class 01 A sepia portrait
Class 02 Time and Tide
Class 03 British heritage
Class 04 The good old days
Class 05 Afternoon tea
Class 06 A bridge through time
Class 07 Reflections
Under 18s only
Class 08 Time to play – 12 to 18 years of age
Class 09 Time to play – 11 and under
Additional Rules and Guidance Notes
- Exhibits must not have been entered in this Show previously
- Art work can be produced in the following media; pencil, charcoal, pen, mixed media, pastels, paint of any sort, collage or computer generated graphics
- Canvases can be presented in a frame with or without an internal mount. Unframed work MUST be mounted. Due to limited space, the work must not exceed 60 cm x 42 cm framed or mounted. All framed work must have a picture hook attached to enable hanging.
- All exhibits must be clearly marked on the back showing the name of exhibitor and the class for which they have entered.
- There will be 1 trophy awarded for best art exhibit overall. See Awards page.
- Exhibits to be delivered to the section organiser prior to Show Day, otherwise on Show Day before 9.00 am in the Horticultural tent
- Exhibits to be collected between 4.30 and 5.30 pm on Show Day. Any remaining will be kept by the organiser for 1 week
- If the exhibit is to be sold, please clearly mark ‘For Sale’.
Lynne & Dennis O’Dea, 21 Manor Road, Kings Bromley, DE13 7HZ
Tel: 01543 473161 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judge: Christine Taylor, Member of the Lichfield Society of Artists
Entry Fees: £0.50 per entry (under 18s free)