Sponsored by Speedwellstar.co.uk
Class 11 A sepia portrait
Class 12 Time and tide
Class 13 British heritage
Class 14 The good old days
Class 15 Afternoon tea
Class 16 A bridge through time
Class 17 Reflections
Under 18s Only
Class 18 Time to play – 12 to 18 years of age
Class 19 Time to play – 11 and under
NB: monochrome photography will be welcome in all classes except class 11
Additional Rules & Guidance Notes
- Exhibits must not have been entered in this Show previously.
- A maximum of 2 photographs may be entered in each section.
- Mount must be 10”x8” (25cm x 20cm) with the photograph being any size within that limit, allowing any shape images to be submitted. The class number ONLY to be written on the front.
- All exhibits must be clearly marked on the back with the exhibitor’s name and the class number for which they are entered.
- There will be 1 trophy awarded for best photograph overall. See Awards page.
- All Exhibits to be delivered to the Section Organiser prior to Show Day.
- Exhibits to be collected between 4.30-5.30pm on Show Day. Any remaining will be kept by the organiser for one week only.
Lynne & Dennis O’Dea, 21 Manor Road, Kings Bromley, DE13 7HZ
Tel: 01543 473161 Email: email@example.com
Judge: Paddy Ruske, Photographic Alliance of Great Britain
Entry Fees: 0.50p per entry (under 18’s Free)