- The Kings Bromley Show Society will accept no liability for loss, damage or accident that may occur at the Show other than by their own negligence; and will entertain no claims for anything that may happen to exhibitors, their assistants, or property in connection with or arising from the Show.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter, withdraw or otherwise amend the Schedule as deemed necessary.
- Entries: Entry forms must be received by Section Organisers by 12 noon on the Friday immediately before the day of the Show.
- Exhibitors may make multiple entries in classes (except Horticultural) but only one prize will be given to an exhibitor in any one class.
- Exhibits: Staging must be completed between 8am and 10am on the day of the Show except for the Horticultural sections whose exhibitors may also stage between 7pm and 8pm on the night before the Show by prior arrangement with the Section Organiser.
- Each Exhibitor is responsible for placing the official entry card on each exhibit, and shall be responsible for placing their exhibit on the show bench under the direction of a Steward.
- No Exhibitor shall interfere with or move an exhibit not their own. Should this be necessary, it is to be undertaken by a Steward.
- Exhibits may not be removed until 4.30 and should be cleared by 5.30pm. No responsibility will be taken for items not collected by 5.30pm unless a special arrangement has been made with the Section Organiser.
- Judging: No person except those officially engaged shall be allowed to enter the Competitive marquee during judging from 10am to 1pm.
- Judges shall have the right to withhold prizes and awards if the exhibits are not considered to be of sufficient merit.
- Objections: To any entry or against any Exhibitor, must be made to the Section Organiser or the Society’s Secretary before 2pm on Show Day, with a £5 deposit, to be forfeited if the objection is found to be frivolous.
- Any prize in dispute shall be withheld until a decision is given by at least three members of the General Committee.
- Awards & Prize Money: Where awards are given for Highest Points in a section, these will be calculated as 5 points for 1st, 3 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd.
- Awards will be presented by the President of the Society in the Competitive Marquee at 4.00pm. Winners will be required to sign a written undertaking to be responsible for their safe-keeping and return to the Society’s Secretary or appointed representative at least 8 weeks before the next Show.
- Prize Money will be paid in the Competitive Marquee at 4.00pm
- Items Not Covered: Any questions or matters not provided for by these Rules shall be decided by a majority of the General Committee.
- Please read all the Additional Rules & Guidance Notes for the Section you are entering
- Please complete an entry form for each class you wish to enter.
- Return entry forms to Section Organisers by 12 noon on Friday 24th July. Unfortunately, entries made after this deadline may have to be refused.
SHOW DAY – Saturday 25th July 2020 – please put the date in your diary!