Sponsored by Lichfield Cathedral School
Class 01 Beauty and the Beast
Class 02 Down in the Woods
Class 03 Patterns in Nature
Class 04 Fungi
Class 05 Pictures in the Clouds
Class 06 Britain in Decay
Class 07 Hidden Britain
Under 18s only
Class 08 For 12 to 18 years of age – any of Classes 01-07
Class 09 For age 11 and under – any of Classes 01-07
Additional Rules and Guidance Notes
- Exhibits must not have been entered in this Show previously
- Art work can be produced in the following media; pencil, charcoal, pen, mixed media, pastels, paint of any sort, collage or computer generated graphics
- Canvases can be presented in a frame with or without an internal mount. Unframed work MUST be mounted. Due to limited space, the work must not exceed 60 cm x 42 cm framed or mounted. All framed work must have a picture hook attached to enable hanging.
- All exhibits must be clearly marked on the back showing the name of exhibitor and the class for which they have entered.
- There will be 1 trophy awarded for best art exhibit overall. See Awards page.
- Exhibits to be delivered to the section organiser prior to Show Day, otherwise on Show Day before 9.00 am in the Horticultural tent
- Exhibits to be collected between 4.30 and 5.30 pm on Show Day. Any remaining will be kept by the organiser for 1 week
- If the exhibit is to be sold, please clearly mark ‘For Sale’.
Lynne & Dennis O’Dea, 21 Manor Road, Kings Bromley, DE13 7HZ
Tel: 01543 473161 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judge: Christine Taylor, Member of the Lichfield Society of Artists
Entry Fees: £1.00 per entry (under 18s free)