Sponsored by Eves Machine Tools
Class 11 Beauty and the Beast
Class 12 Down in the Woods
Class 13 Patterns in Nature
Class 14 Fungi
Class 15 Pictures in the Clouds
Class 16 Britain in Decay
Class 17 Hidden Britain (macro photography)
Under 18s Only
Class 18 For 12 to 18 years of age – any of classes 11-17
Class 19 For ages 11 and under – any of classes 11-17
NB: monochrome photography will be welcome in all classes except class 11
Additional Rules & Guidance Notes – Please read carefully
- The themes are open to personal interpretation.
- Images CAN be entered if they have been digitally enhanced by:(a) removing spots, scratches & blemishes, (b) having the colour or images enhanced for the sake of the composition.
- Images CANNOT be entered if they have been digitally enhanced by: (a) stitching 2 or more photos together to make one image, (b) superimposing elements photographed separately onto one image.
- Exhibits must not have been entered in this Show previously.
- A maximum of 2 photographs may be entered in each section.
- Mount must be 10”x8” (25cm x 20cm) with the photograph being any size or shape within that limit.
- All exhibits to be clearly marked on the back with the exhibitor’s name and the class number for which they are entered.
- There will be 1 trophy awarded for best photograph overall. See Awards page.
- All Exhibits to be delivered to the Section Organiser prior to Show Day.
- Exhibits to be collected between 4.30-5.30pm on Show Day. Any remaining will be kept by the organiser for one week only.
Lynne & Dennis O’Dea, 21 Manor Road, Kings Bromley, DE13 7HZ
Tel: 01543 473161 Email: email@example.com
Judge: Paddy Ruske, Photographic Alliance of Great Britain
Entry Fees: £1.00p per entry (under 18’s Free)