Sponsored by Lichfield Cathedral School
Prize Money All Classes: 1st – £5.00, 2nd – £3.00, 3rd – £1.00
Please note: School Years are at the end of the Summer Term 2020
Class 231 Hungry Catapillar – Model
Class 232 Hungry Catapillar – Picture
School Year 1
Class 233 Weather in the UK – Model
Class 234 Weather in the UK – Picture
School Year 2
Class 235 Storm in a Teacup – Model
School Year 3
Class 236 Your Favorite Book – Model
School Year 4
Class 237 Your Favourite Film – Picture
School Year 5
Class 238 Your Favourite Day – Picture
School Year 6
Class 239 Your Favourite Quote – Picture
Additional Rules & Guidance Notes
- Exhibits must only be the work of the exhibitor.
- Exhibits may be judged on effort & enthusiasm, as well as artistic skill.
- An exhibit does not have to be specially made for the Show. Please enter school work as well as items made at home.
- All work must be labelled on the reverse side with the exhibitor’s name, age, and school year.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an exhibitor can make in any class but only one prize can be awarded in any one class.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to collect exhibits by 5.00pm on the day of the Show. Uncollected items will not be stored unless by arrangement.
- Exhibits must not have been exhibited at this Show before.
Tracy Allanson-Smith, 15 Manor Road, Kings Bromley DE13 7HZ
Tel: 0771 5678905 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judge: Mrs S Hannam
Entry Fees: Free